Pages

Blogandbuysale Summer Stall 2013



Hi all! I've realised I've been a bit quiet on the blog - not because of a shortage of things to share but on the contrary there's been too much activity to find time to post! Hopefully over the next few weeks I can drip feed the projects I've been working on and get you back up to date with the creative side of Mellybee. Why not follow me on twitter if you want more up-to-date info as it happens!


To begin with I should really let you know about the latest Blogandbuysale Summer stalls running from the 24th June to the 4th August. They're a great online showcase of indie designers latest creations curated by Blogandbuysale duo James & Jo. Here are a few snapshots of the work to buy- lots of fun gifts and products for home and giving. I have 3 products included - see if you can spot them!










Share |