Pages

New range of textiles for Mellybee

I am very excited to introduce to you my latest collection of screen printed products in the form of tea towels, cushions and pouches/purses. The main designs are based around 3 themes: tea, fish and cacti- all of which are my favourite things. I've also drawn a collection of objects based on Chutneys & Jams and Pies & Tarts- they encompass two particularly British habits- writing lists and eating food.
I've also used the wonderful services of photographer Anya Rice for my lifestyle shots- so hopefully you'll see how the products can be used and displayed in the home.
The tea towels also come beautifully wrapped in a cello bag and tied with jute string- hop over to my shop for a browse and maybe purchase for your next treat or gift.













Share |