Pages

No.43 at NEOS








Hello... I've finally finished new work for the NEOS week 11-19th September. Now in it's 7th year North East Open Studios welcomes the public to visit over 200 artists based in studios, halls, shops, galleries as well as pop-up spaces and garages! I have set up shop with OPUS of Aberdeen on Holburn Street and am fortunate to be able to display work in their window space as well have prime carousels in their lovely gift shop. On display are my Mellybee illustrations- now on hand-screen printed teatowels, cups & saucers, plates and teapots as well as original framed pieces. I have also included some of my fine art paintings of local landscapes and castles. Visiting hours are Mon-Fri 10-5.00pm and Sat 9.30-2.30 pm-please leave a comment if you make a visit!  I'm looking forward to having a peek at some of the other artists & galleries in the area and I hope you do too! See NEOS for more info and details. 







Bookmark and Share