Pages

Summer lovin'















Hello! Just thought I'd share some images from over the Summer. This is our first summer in Cornwall since moving in February from Aberdeen and has been quite different.  The fact I've been able to wear one layer almost the entire summer should tell you how much warmer it is this end of the country- I don't think I ventured out wearing my flip flops at all whilst in Scotland! 

Instead of going away we decided to just explore cornwall and so had a week where we took day trips,
had some BBQs on the beach, visited a few cornish markets, met a tortoise, saw the Tea ladies and spent some time with friends. 

I've also been making and selling in a few summer fairs and will show you what I've up to soon...
but for now hope you've had some time to rest.

Share |