Pages

Versus Project


Hello sorry it's been a little while since last post- as usual things have been a bit hectic-but in a good way. I've just completed a project called Versus- an awesome project, organised by Dave Ashby that enables artists and illustrators to showcase their work to creative agencies via an illustrated pack of cards. The call for entries came a while back with 52 artists submitting a card design and to my surprise I was chosen as one of the 13 artists to go ahead to create four cards for the final pack. I have illustrated the 7s and although I can't show you the finished pieces just yet I can tell you the theme is on the wonders of the ancient world! The pics above and below show glimpses of what I have created. 

There will be opportunity to purchase the finished playing cards from September the 8th at the launch night at the Parlour on lower Park St in Bristol. On the night the packs will be at a special discount of £5 -they'll be available online to buy thereafter at £8. You'll also be able to buy the numbers as prints. To read more about the project and to see last year's illustrations just click here. You can also follow along via twitter for most recent news - @versus_sw








Share |