Pages

Movember & Lemon Popsicles!

Hello there! I don't know about you but this is definitely a busy season for fairs and making. I feel like I haven't had time to stop and share what's going on even though it is something I like to do!
Here are some photos from the last fair I was selling at on Bonfire Day! It was organised by avid knitter and felter Amanda Shepherd of Tiny Vintage and hosted at the Methodist Church in Falmouth. Lots of lovely stalls were present with unique and crafty creations as well as some vintage clothing and other treats. The fair, called Lemon Popsicle Vintage Fair has run around 4 events now and is gaining some momentum in the town.  A percentage of our stall space and the tea, coffee money is going to the Movember Event charity raising money for cancers that affect men. I even decided to sport a dashing moustache myself in aid of raising awareness- oddly people said I suited it- see what you think- I have the proof below...

Here are the photos with links to the crafty people behind the stalls, enjoy!

ALPHABET SUITCASE

RAKA BENTOS

THE BAKING BIRD

RANDOM CONFITURES (my stall neighbours)

MAID IN CORNWALL

MY 'TASCH!


L-R MELLYBEE(that's me), RANDOM CONFITURES, PORCELAIN PARLOUR

TINY VINTAGE

TROLLIED - all made from paper clay!

APPLE CRUMBLE- THE BAKING BIRD
UPCOMING FAIRS:
19th November - Cracking Christmas Crafts - Emmanuel Baptist Church
3rd December - Christmas Craft Fair - Epiphany House
15th-18th December - Falmouth Christmas Festival - Discovery Quay



Share |